LL - Screen Episode 1 LL - Screen Episode 1

Lot's of style

You take the whole lock/clock thing and make it your own. I like that. Plsu it's not one of those try to hard to be funny flashes either. I like it serious. The story seems to keep me guessing and I like that too. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep flashin'

LAVAGASM responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed my work. I do try to put my own little spin on things from time to time. It's important to stand out fromt he crowd. Thanks for the review.

FRG VIII (Season 2) FRG VIII (Season 2)

FuckinTight

DatShitWasFuckinTightKeepMakingFRGsOrIWillRapeYourCatAndEat
YourBabies.

frontrow responds:

awe, if i keep making them will you still rape my cat and eat my babies? please?

College University pt 9 College University pt 9

Zeroed, you need to werk on yer ppl skillz mister.

Moose Jam #4 - Zebra Moose Jam #4 - Zebra

what happened?

what happened to the black man with the crazy bass? I thought he was gonna jam to :( I loved the flash btw. scribbler's was the best.

Scrogginaut responds:

DUNNOZOR

Burn Baby Burn Burn Baby Burn

i thought I had eight

good job, sorry for caLling you gAy smooth. Very good submission All who made it.

J-Smooth responds:

U have been unblocked
Congradulations lets have an orgy

thanks for the 10!

Suicidal Zoloft Suicidal Zoloft

This was pretty good

I loved when he jumped off of the cliff, made me crack up. Good work.

FRG VI (Season 2) FRG VI (Season 2)

I loved it

I pissed my pants at the teenage dirtbag part LOL. Definately a tremendous effort put into making this movie, good job :)

frontrow responds:

:) :) <3 <3 <3 at j00

I Hate Coffee Lock I Hate Coffee Lock

I hate locks

Thanks for killing one for me...

ZoloftClock responds:

your welcome

UMCFC UMCFC

Good Work!!

Kofla you are a great animator, I look forward to seeing more of your future works.
Vash you are very good at fbfing things but next time make your stuff longer
lavagasm, I'm assuming you made the menus and the characters, so good work on that I loved how the mouse made the leaves blow away!!
Great job all of you

cool beans

Samegame:High on Speed Samegame:High on Speed

OMG YOU ROCK

How did the score get so low?

LAVAGASM responds:

Cuz I put My first Movie in the description or whatever its called, people were prolly like OMG first animation, must suck, BLAM!, but they got fucked over for a blam point, even though I got fucked over about 1 point :-( oh well when I release the DVD version I won't make the same mistake.